The Masters Touch Design/Build process is a systematic approach to construction where the client and Masters Touch engage at the conceptual and budgeting stage of the project. Once the concept and budget are in place, the design/build process takes a client through all phases of design to a final fixed price contract for the project. All the while, the client has a placeholder in the construction schedule, which usually saves 3 to 6 months time to completion.
Discover the advantages of the design/build process versus hiring architects, designers, land planners, and managing all that work on your own BEFORE you put your project out to bid. Collaborating with one firm for design and build services reduces stress while saving time and money.
The key elements to the Masters Touch design/build process are:
- Client and Masters Touch Design Build agree on a budget range and rough concept up front, signed retainer, and 10% deposit
- Establish online website for your project where all documents and communication are stored
- Site measurements of existing home, computer-aided design (CAD) rendering of portion or entire structure
- Development of one or more schematic conceptual designs (varies by project)
- Selection and approval of one schematic design
- Preliminary pre-design pricing including scope of work detail and allowance budgets (usually accepted by banks for equity or construction loans at this point.)
- Fine tuning of schematic design and 3D rendering of project
- Work with lead designers for specifications and selections of all finish materials
- Sub-contractor site visits to review scope and ensure accurate pricing
- Final approval of designs and selections
- Reprice the job post design > Final Contract >Permitting >Order Materials > Start of Construction
Contact us today for a consultation!