If we haven’t met you yet, then nice to meet you and welcome! For those of you who have been referred to us, we thank those special people who led you to us.
How does it work?
Masters Touch Design Build has developed a thoughtful and efficient process for us to determine if working together is a good fit. Most design build projects require two face-to-face meetings, each with a clear purpose and a well-defined agenda that clearly outlines the exact process. We have also successfully integrated virtual meetings into our process as well. If you would like to schedule a virtual walkthrough meeting please let our office team know.
The Masters Touch Process:
- Once you have requested a meeting through our website or by calling, our office team will call you to gather some additional information: type of project, dates preferred for construction, investment range, and some basic information about your home.
- After your meeting is booked, your project development expert will call you to further discuss your project, where you are in your journey, and your decision-making process. This call usually takes between 10-15 minutes.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your appointment as well as a recap email from your project development expert.
- The process begins!
What happens during the first meeting?
- The first meeting takes place at your home for 1-2 hours depending on the type and complexity of the project.
- This first meeting (and all meetings) must always include any decision makers. This will ensure that if we decide to collaborate, everyone is on the same page before we start. We understand life happens, and if both decision makers are unable to be present in a meeting that was already scheduled, we will happily reschedule to a time that works for everyone.
- Project development experts are available business hours on weekdays, and on some Saturdays.
Success Tip: Saturdays fill up fast, book well in advance!
- The purpose of the first meeting is to determine if we would like to collaborate and schedule a signing meeting. There are two possible outcomes. The first outcome is that we decide to collaborate on the project, agree on a budget range, and timing for the project. Then we schedule a signing meeting in our showroom. The second outcome is that we agree it is not a good fit and decide not to move forward, which is totally ok! We can always reconnect to work together in the future.
- Please be ready to share the investment you are willing to make for your type of project and any time frame or deadline expectations you have. If you don’t know what a project like yours might cost, be sure to provide a budget range of what you plan to invest.
- If we decide we are going to collaborate, your project development expert will schedule a signing meeting in our showroom* and will then prepare a retainer agreement to review together and sign.
What happens at the signing meeting?
- All decision makers or people who will be involved in the process and the project development expert must attend this meeting
- Typically, this meeting lasts around 60 minutes to 90 minutes
- Showroom tour and review of communication systems
- Review your retainer with you to make any final updates or edits. This will also be an important time to ask any clarifying questions.
- After the document is completed, we’ll print and sign it. A 10 percent deposit check will be submitted at this time.
*If you do not feel comfortable meeting in the showroom or require any specific accommodations, we are able to meet virtually or in your home.