If we haven’t met you yet, then nice to meet you and welcome! For those of you who have been referred to us, we thank those special people who led you to us.
How does it work?
Masters Touch Design Build has developed a thoughtful and efficient process for us to determine if working together is a good fit. Most design build projects start with an online video meeting, and if it makes sense to continue with the onboarding process an in-home meeting will be scheduled.
The Masters Touch Process:
- Once you have requested a meeting through our website or by calling, our office team will call you to gather some additional information: type of project, dates preferred for construction, investment range you have allocated for this project, and when you are ready to make a final decision on what firm to collaborate with.
- Success tip –If you don’t know what a project like yours might cost, be sure to provide a budget range of what makes sense to invest in your home.
- If after speaking with the office team, it makes sense to continue with he onboarding process, a virtual meeting will be scheduled with a project development specialist. We may ask you to send some pictures prior to the meeting. A virtual meeting usually lasts 20 to 30 minutes.
- At the end of the virtual meeting, if we all agree that it makes sense to continue the onboarding process, your project development specialist will schedule an in home assessment.
What happens during the in-home assessment meeting?
- The in-home assessment takes 1-2 hours depending on the type and complexity of the project.
- This meeting (and all meetings) must always include any decision makers. This will ensure that if we decide to collaborate, everyone is on the same page before we start. We understand life happens, and if both decision makers are unable to be present in a meeting that was already scheduled, we will happily reschedule to a time that works for everyone.
- Project development specialists are available business hours on weekdays, and on some Saturdays.
Success Tip: Saturdays fill up fast, book well in advance!
- The purpose of the in-home assessment is to determine if we would like to collaborate and schedule a signing meeting. There are two possible outcomes. The first outcome is that we decide to collaborate on the project, agree on a budget range, and timing for the project. Then we schedule a signing meeting in our showroom. The second outcome is that we agree it is not a good fit and decide not to move forward, which is totally ok! We can always reconnect to work together in the future.
- If we decide we are going to collaborate, your project development expert will schedule a signing meeting in our showroom* and will then prepare a retainer agreement to review together and sign.
- If you want to get into our schedule sooner a good faith 10 percent deposit in the first meeting is always welcomed.
What happens at the signing meeting?
- All decision makers or people who will be involved in the process and the project development expert must attend this meeting
- Typically, this meeting lasts around 60 minutes to 90 minutes
- Showroom tour and review of communication systems
- Review your retainer with you to make any final updates or edits. This will also be an important time to ask any clarifying questions.
- After the document is completed, we’ll print and sign it. A 10 percent deposit check will be submitted at this time.
*If you do not feel comfortable meeting in the showroom or require any specific accommodations, we are able to meet virtually or in your home.