Additions, like all interior home improvement projects, turn out best when there's a plan.
One that includes helping you and your family live your lives while work progresses.
We've developed techniques that streamline our construction progress without you being impacted by our presence which include:
- A formal project plan our team develops with you
- Staging areas for our materials
- Sincere respect for your privacy
- Continuous daily cleanup of site
Because additions are diverse, we like to update you on our progress during all parts of construction. We will let you know what has been accomplished, what is next, and what to expect. Communication is critical to maintaining our foundation of trust. We understand that although an addition project may be routine to us it certainly isn’t routine to you.
We know having guys you barely know, nail guns and debris in your home is not going to be a picnic. But with years of expertise, we know how to help you through the process. We know we've achieved our goals when our customers can't stop talking about their addition projects and how happy they are with the finished results, while never mentioning the construction process or commenting on how professional, clean, and organized the crew was.
Call 508-359-5900 or click HERE to arrange a consultation to discuss your addition project.
We invite you to review our recent projects page to read about some recently completed or in process addtion projects. Some typical home addition projects are:
- Addition of a family room
- Addition of a two car garage with family room bonus space above
- Addition of a second story
- Bathroom Addition
- Master Bathroom Addition
- Addition of a Master Suite (both first floor and second floor)
- Home office addition with separate entrance for clients
- Addition of a sunroom or three season room
- Addition of an In-Law Suite